JEE Main Results 2017: Are you waiting for JEE Main Results 2017? The official Organisation will be declaring the JEE Main Paper I Result on this 27th April 2017. The link will be available on www.jeemain.nic.in. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017 is an examination that is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). More than ten lakhs students appeared for this entrance exam. The Board has the motive to hold this examination and that motive is to give the opportunity to students to take admission in B.Tech/ B.Arch programs offered by NITs, IIITs, and other engineering institutions through JEE Main exam while IITs offer these courses through JEE Advanced exam. This year the JEE Main Exam 2017 was conducted on 2, 8 and 9 April 2017 in P&P and CBT Mode. Candidates who had given this examination are now curious to know about the JEE Main Results 2017.
JEE Main Results 2017 Paper I All India Rank Card
The CBSE Board has decided to announce the JEE Main Results 2017, and it is assuming that it will be out on 27th April 2017. As compare to last year result, this year the result of All India Rank and Score of JEE Main will be released on the same date. The Students can check it from the official website of JEE Main 2017 www. jeemain.nic.in with the help of Roll number and Date of Birth. The usual method will not be used in Calculating the result.
The Candidates who eager to know about the JEE Main Results 2017, they can get it by getting familiar with certain essential things that they have to know. The first and most important thing which they should acknowledge with is about the official websites name from where you can get your result. So, the official website of JEE Main Results 2017 is jeemain.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in. Below are given the steps to check the result which will be released on 27th April 2017:
- First, the students need to visit the official website of JEE Main 2017 www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Then, open the Link of JEE Main Results 2017
- Fill the relevant details like Roll number and DOB
- After completing the details, click on submit button
- Finally, the result will be displayed on your computer screen
- Candidates are advised that after checking the result, they will take the print out of their result for having made the admission.
JEE Main 2017 Results with Score Card
Name of the Board– Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of Examination– JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Main 2017
Releasing Date- 27th April 2017
Answer Key Releasing Date- 18th-22nd April 2017
Exam Dates- 2, 8, and 9 April 2017
Counseling Scheduling- 1st week of July 2017
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2017
- Candidate’s Age limit depends on the date of birth which should fall on or after 01 October 1992 for general candidates and 01, October 1987 for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Students who have passed or appearing for 12th class or its equivalent exam in 2016 with PCM are eligible to apply.
- Students who have passed 12th class in 2014 or they had more than two years gap, they unable to apply.
- Candidates require to send only one application form, and if they send more than one, it will be rejected.
- Candidates should have minimum five subjects in 12th class Examination
- Diploma holder are also eligible to apply
- Candidates should have at least 75% marks in 12th class Board exams to apply for this examination
JEE Main 2017 Cut-off
The Cut-off is the minimum marks or score of JEE Main that is essential to get admission in the top colleges of the country. Below is given the previous year cut-off analysis:
- General Category – 105
- OBC- 70
- SC- 50
- ST- 44
Counselling Procedure for JEE Main 2017
Students who appeared for the JEE Main entrance examination 2017 will be called for counseling procedure after the final announcement of result according to their rank and marks obtained in the merit list. The Counseling procedure will be conducted by JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) which will be scheduled during the first week of July 2017.
So, Students, Stay connected with us to get latest updates of JEE Main Results 2017. If you have any doubt and queries about this article, then you can ask and write your question in our comment box. We’ll surely help you to clear your doubts.